Edo State Medical Mission
- ANPA’s Flagship activity is Medical Missions to Nigeria to benefit the indigents. Sites “rotate” among the main geographical regions.
- ANPA has 2 types of Medical Mission: ANPA-Sponsored–ANPA organizes and pays for it, works with local partner.
- ANPA-Certified–ANPA lends its name and credibility to groups for mission.
- ANPA/Edo 2022 is an ANPA-Sponsored mission, partnering with EDSG.
- Over 60 Diaspora volunteers across many specialties went on the mission.
- Over 4,000 patients were screened for 2-3 weeks before mission started
- Over 6,000 patients treated during mission, 6 days plus extended care.
- Extended care to complete pending surgeries and more Eye care.